Carolina Training and Assessments
South Carolina’s premiere workplace training and employment assessment organization, helping companies hire and develop extraordinary employees.
- Pre-hire Assessments for job fit
- Succession planning and career development
- Building cohesive teams and collaborative cultures
- Improving employee engagement, satisfaction, and performance
PXT Select™ – Hire Smarter. Engage Fully™
Organizational success begins with matching talent to opportunity. Whether you’re searching for your next hire, succession planning, or engaging your workforce, PXT Select ™ is here to help.
This powerful assessment is designed to connect business strategy to talent strategy and drive results by aligning people to roles based on the traits most important to perform successfully.
With PXT Select, hire smarter and engage fully.™
Everything DiSC® – DiSCOVER THE POWER OF WE™
Everything DiSC® is a personal development learning experience that measures an individual’s preferences and tendencies based on the DiSC® model. This simple yet powerful model describes four basic styles: D, i, S, and C, and serves as the foundation for the Everything DiSC Application Suite. Participants receive personalized insights that deepen their understanding of self and others, making workplace interactions more enjoyable and effective. The result is a more engaged and collaborative workforce that can spark meaningful culture improvement in your organization.
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team® is a unique learning experience that prepares individuals for success in teams. The New York Times best-selling author Patrick Lencioni and the power of industry-leading workplace assessment tools come together in a breakthrough program proven to deliver business results.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion and destructive conflict
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
- Creates a competitive advantage
- Is more fun to be on!
The Five Behaviors: Personal Development™
Today’s organizations are working beyond a single team. Advances in technology are disrupting the market, globalization is forcing a new approach of working, and the teams of the future have never seen this level of diversity. In essence, organizations need to equip their employees to quickly create cohesive teams that enable results.
Personal Development was designed specifically to work for individuals; participants do not all need to be part of the same team. Rather, participants can carry the takeaways of this program from one team to the next, enabling a culture of teamwork. Learners at all levels of an organization can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together.
Jim provides business owners with a great service. Hiring the right employee is one of the hardest decisions for a small business owner like myself to make. What Jim helps with not only saves your company money in the end but gives you peace of mind and insight on how to manage the person more effectively.
Jim has done a fabulous job of helping us with our company’s HR needs. He is an expert on the subject, and he has tools that can help businesses of any size. His services are surprisingly affordable for the value we received. I highly recommend using him!!
Bring it together with our award-winning training programs
The Leadership Series
Our multi-level leadership series targets the most critical areas of development for cultivating organizational leaders.
Level 1: The Fundamentals
- Module 1: The Fundamentals of Leadership
- Module 2: Building Workplace Relationships
- Module 3: Setting Goals and Expectations
- Module 4: Providing Effective Feedback
- Module 5: Understanding Conflict and its Benefits
Level 2: Intermediate-to-Senior Leaders
- Module 6: Situational Leadership and the Environment You Create
- Module 7: Communicating with Brevity
- Module 8: The Hiring Process
- Module 9: Accountability and the Performance Review
- Module 10: Vision, Alignment, and Execution
Facilitated Sessions for Everything DiSC® and both Five Behaviors™ Programs
As an Authorized Partner for PXT Select, Everything DiSC, and The Five Behaviors, Carolina Training and Assessments offers facilitated sessions to help you get the most out of the Everything DiSC and Five Behaviors platforms. Using an interactive, engaging, and dynamic approach, we make the learner experience informative, meaningful, and fun!